Correctives recharge CE
At Lamelle, we’ve used only pure ascorbic acid in the Corrective Recharge CE Complex for years. And now, to offer even more options, we’ve added a few exciting updates to this product. Correctives Recharge CE is now available in a tube, and also now contains high-potency 20% ascorbic acid, combined with 1% alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) in a stabilised, anhydrous (water-free) base. Lamelle believes that the newly updated Correctives Recharge CE should be the first choice Vitamin C product for skin that tolerates Ascorbic Acid.
In the skincare industry, the use of Vitamin C is well documented and researched. And the market often promises results that are based on research done with pure Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid. However, the ingredients used in many products might in fact be a derivative form, a Vitamin C ester. Even though Vitamin C esters are excellent antioxidants and can stimulate fibroblasts and collagen production, they are not at all as potent as the active form of Vitamin C: L-Ascorbic Acid.
For consumers that would like even more, we have added a new member to our Correctives Ascorbic Acid family. We now also provide you with 30% Ascorbic acid in the Correctives Vita C 30. This potent product is designed for consumers that have used the Correctives Recharge CE and are wanting improved results. Correctives Vita C 30 is also excellent for persons who are exposed to more potential free radical damage. These would be smokers, road runners and persons spending extended time outdoors regularly.
Both these products are formulated in a stabilised, anhydrous base to keep the ascorbic acid stable and safe. This means we can ensure high concentrations of ascorbic acid that do not loose potency over time in the tube before being applied to your skin.
- 20% Ascorbic Acid
- 1% Alpha Tocopherol (vitamin A)
Instructions for use
- After cleansing and drying the skin, apply a small drop of the product onto fingertips.
- Massage lightly to spread the suspension and allow it to be absorbed.
- Apply a day cream and broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect your skin.
- When using the Recharge CE at night make sure that your night cream does NOT contain retinoids.
- Correctives Recharge CE might tingle a little more than the previous version of Recharge CE Complex on application – the tingle, however, dissipates quickly.
- Do not use for 3–5 days after resurfacing treatments
- Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening)