Correctives Vita C 30 (30ml tube)
For consumers that would like even more, we have added a new member to our Correctives Ascorbic Acid family. We now also provide you with 30% Ascorbic acid in the Correctives Vita C 30. This potent product is designed for consumers that have used the Correctives Recharge CE and are wanting improved results. Correctives Vita C 30 is also excellent for persons who are exposed to more potential free radical damage. These would be smokers, road runners and persons spending extended time outdoors regularly.
30% Ascorbic Acid
1% Alpha Tocopherol (vitamin A)
Instructions for use
After cleansing and drying the skin, apply a small drop of the product onto fingertips.
Massage lightly to spread the suspension and then allow it to be absorbed.
Because of the high concentration of ascorbic acid in the product the product might feel a little grainy on application. This dissipates as the ascorbic acid is released into your skin
Apply a day cream and broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect your skin.
When using the Recharge CE at night make sure that your night cream does NOT contain retinoids.
- Correctives Vita C 30 might tingle a little more than Corrective Recharge CE on application – the tingle, however, dissipates quickly.
- Do not use for 3–5 days after resurfacing treatments
- Complete the use of at least one tube of Correctives Recharge CE to assess your skins tolerability to ascorbic acid before using Correctives Vita C 30.
- Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening)
Features & Benefits
- More improvement in symptoms of dermal ageing: soften wrinkles and lines, improved plump, well hydrated skin, improved mottled, dull skin colour.
- Intact healthy lipid bi-layer.
- Clients’ skin tolerates L-Ascorbic Acid well with minimal tingling and no adverse reaction.
- Recharge CE well tolerated.
- Not to be used in the healing phase post treatments.