Luminesce Evening Glow
Luminesce Evening Glow contains the same amount of pigment-inhibiting peptide as Brighter Day, but here it is combined with retinol (vitamin A) and other exfoliating ingredients in a slightly richer formulation. It’s designed to inhibit the production of excess pigmentation while also activating the natural exfoliation processes of cells that already contain melanin. In this way, a vast improvement is achieved in curbing hyperpigmentation.Lamelle Luminesce Evening Glow is an active night cream, containing Retinoids, that reduces the appearance of pigmentation. This formulation influences multiple pathways of pigment formation and intervenes melasma formation at the DNA level.
- Oligopeptide-34, pentapeptide-13, arbutin, niacinamide, retinol
Instructions for use:
- After cleansing the skin, apply one pump to the face, neck and décolleté.
- Evening Glow is applied over Correctives Brighter Concentrate.
Special Precautions for Evening Glow
- Phase the product into your skincare routine.
- NIGHT TIME USE ONLY
- STOP the product three nights before and five nights after in-salon peels or invasive treatments.
- Even though there was no significant increase in retinoid levels in the blood of fertile females using the product – it has not been tested during pregnancy. For this reason, we would not suggest that it’s used when pregnant.
- Skin might become dry initially, but this will resolve as skin cell turnover is activated.
Lamelle Luminesce Evening Glow – Benefits
Firstly, it consists of a perfect blend of natural extracts with world-leading biotechnology which ensures a comprehensive brightening formulation . This unique blend provides a pigment-inhibiting action and delivers more ingredients to the cells, without any risk of injury to the skin. Furthermore, it also contains a Retinoic Acid Ester that won’t dry out the skin. Lastly, Hyaluronic Acid, Soybean, and Shea butter increase hydration and reduces irritation, while Pea extract acts as a powerful antioxidant.